Tanks for heater systems are installed in heater systems which use flat panel solar collectors for heating water.
Their operation takes place naturally which cancels the need for pumps, controllers and other systems which increase the cost. They are compact systems and their installation is simple and fast. The tanks are manufactured in accordance with European Standards and have a high density polyurethane and metal outer coating, allowing them to withstand the exposure in outside environments.
Areas of application:
- In heating and storing domestic water
- In houses and small or middle hotel facilities (500L model)
- In flat and slopped roofs
*Open loop tanks are not recommended for low temperature areas (below 0 C°) and in areas with high water hardness.
- Manufactured in accordance with European specification EN 12976
- Double or triple energy – Connection with boiler
- Manufactured from sheets complying with EN 10130, Al 1998 DCP
- Insulation from environmentally friendly polyurethane 53kg/m³ with a thickness of 50mm
- Anticorrosion protection using liquid enamel which has been heated at 840 C° in accordance with DIN4753 and magnesium anode in accordance with DIN12438-2.2
- Metal surface external coating in a color of your choice
- Available in 80 to 500L
- Special design for high performance even in areas with high water hardness and high salt creep.
- Antibacterial design for heating drinking water.
- Consistent and immediate hot water supply
- Functional design
- Easy and fast installation.
- Small footprint
- 5 year warranty
- Can be connected with central heating system and electricity
- Long life